Sunday 16 May 2010

Gran Torino (2008)

I know I'm late to see this, but it was definately worth waiting for and lives up to it's excellent reviews. Directed, produced and starring Clint Eastwood, this film was about race, gangs, friendship and a disturbed old man with a gruff voice. This film was very heartbreaking (I admit, i was welling up at the end) yet heartwarming at the same time. Walt has unlikely friendship with Thao, a young, easily influenced, quiet asian boy and teaches him to be a real man. Even though this story is serious and hardhitting, it still has it's humourous moments and moments that make you smile.

This is my first film review, I realise I'm not the best at English and sometimes make up my own words, but I think that's what makes me unique! I have many improvements to make to my reviewing skills, but I hope over time I can improve them to make my reviews perfect! Also, I don't read other film reviews, therefore im not influenced by other people, this is all my own opinion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment