Wednesday 19 May 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine (2010)

The title kinda sums up the whole film so I won't bore you with explaining it. I wasn't that impressed with this film, I find it difficult to find a really good comedy that can actually makes me laugh out loud, and this was not one of them. It did have it's moments but overall it was just gross and sexual, maybe men would find it more humourous than I did! :P
Therefore I still am on my quest to find a hilarious comedy, I'm not sure it's gunna happen anytime soon if the trailers for Hot Tub Time Machine are anything to go by...
Kathryn x

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see this film but most people seem to think it's rubbish. :(

    You should watch the Princess Bride. It is an old(ish) film but it really is hilarious and wonderful. Also the hangover. I love that film.

    (Also I do realise you may have seen these but they really are good if you haven't seen them)

    http://howtobecomeaculturedperson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete