Thursday 20 May 2010

Seven (1995)

What a brilliant phycological thriller about a serial killer who kills people who have committed one of the 7 deadly sins. My sister recommended this film to me and I can see why, it definately kept me guessing untill the end and had some brilliant performances from Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt and Kevin Spacey. Of course it was to be brilliant as it was directed by David Fincher, who directed some of my favourite films; Fight Club, Panic Room and many more.. :)

Okay, I'm going to start rating the films I watch in the way I rate them in my mind.
I'd never watch again... I enjoyed it but am happy enough not to see it again... I'd watch it again... BUY IT ON DVD ASAP!

I would watch Seven again, but as it is a thriller, it won't have the same 'on the edge of your seat' feeling a second time because I already know the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment