Monday 7 June 2010

University

I like to make my blog quite personal, I think it helps people trust my reviews if they know a bit about me (maybe not, but I'm not a serious blogger, just someone fanatical about film :)) I realise my blog needs A LOT of work, its not very proffesional looking and my english I realise, is not the most elequent. However, I've only just started and it is a working progress :)
Anyway, thats not what I wanted to blog about, but Universities. I've just finished my first year of college and am looking at universities. I was having real problems finding a decent one and even choosing a course but I have just found my dream uni, lets hope it's not too late to start putting in the effort and get in because I now have my heart set on it. Sussex Univerity offers both film studies and media courses, I haven't quite decided, but I am leaning towards film. It's right in Brighton, which is not too far from me and is just an amazingly cool student place and would be perfect! Also, I have a couple of friends and I think my sister is looking to go to Brighton Uni which is right next to Sussex. I sooo want to go there and i need at least 3 B's to get in, which is a bit daunting seeing as I slacked off quite a bit this year (I know, it's my own fault I'm a pretty lazy being, but I just had no idea what i wanted to do, therefore didn't try hard because I had nothing to aim for!)
Next year I am going to work my butt off, and try and do some volunteer work, anything to improve my chances of getting in! Wish me luck!
xoxo Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment